When kids need to have quick snack breaks, moms should not let them eat whatever they want. Remember that your child needs healthy snacks to keep them nourished throughout the day. Try this easy and homemade Potato Chips recipe which is a healthier version of kids' all-time favorite snack.
- Potato, sliced paper thin
- Salt (optional)
- Parchment paper
- Cut a sheet of parchment paper to fit a plate.
- Lay discs of potato on top in a flat layer, none touching.
- Sprinkle layer with salt, if desired.
- Cover with another sheet of parchment paper.
- Microwave for 5-6 minutes. Discs will have become lightly browned potato chips.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day