Make your kid enjoy fruits with this peanut butter dip. Crunchy, delicious, and healthy; your kids will ask for more.
- 1 carton reduced fat spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Blend well.
- Stir in peanuts. Serve with apple slices or other fruits in season.
Make sure to serve this snack with a glass of Lactum 3+/6+. Make every meal a chance to make your child 100% nourished* in a healthier way**!
*with 3 balanced meals a day
**Fiber, 25% Lower Sucrose vs. previous formulation, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation
(WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert Consultation. WHO: Geneva)"