See your child's face light up when he sees his food smiling at him. Prepare homemade smiley pizzas for a healthy and eye-catching snack.
- Wheat loaf
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1/3 cup grated cheese
- 2 green olives, cut into slices
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ small carrot, coarsely grated
- Preheat oven on medium high.
- Spread tomato sauce on sliced loaf. Place loaf slices on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Place 2 olive slices as eyes, bell pepper strip as lips, and shredded carrot as hair.
- Cook in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
Serve pizza with a smile and a glass of Lactum 3+/6+. With essential nutrients found in food groups from the Food Pyramid, it is now made even healthier** with Healthy-Nutri Blend** to help make your child 100% nourished* in a healthier way**.
*with 3 balanced meals a day
**Fiber, 25% Lower Sucrose vs. previous formulation, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation
(WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert Consultation. WHO: Geneva)"