Your picky kid will like the whimsical pasta shapes and the tasty pasta sauce of this dish. Try this meat sauce, moms!
- 1 pack of pasta (bowties, wagon wheels or rotini)
- ¼ kilo extra lean ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Cook pasta according to pasta directions.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add beef, onion, garlic, oregano, and salt; cook until beef is brown. Stir in tomato paste for 1 minute. Add diced tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cook for 3 minutes until sauce thickens. Serve over pasta.
Complete this dish with a glass of Lactum 3+/6+, formulated with essential nutrients from the Food Pyramid that helps provide 100% nourishment*, and now made even healthier** with Healthy-Nutri Blend**.
*with 3 balanced meals a day
**Fiber, 25% Lower Sucrose vs. previous formulation, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation
(WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert Consultation. WHO: Geneva)"