Get your picky eaters to love veggies by transforming baby corns into a kid-friendly pastry—Baby corn fritter!
- 1 cup baby corn, chopped into 2 halves vertically
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- a pinch of baking soda
- salt to taste
- Apply salt on the baby corn. Keep aside for 8 minutes. Drain out the excess water.
- Make a thick batter using the flour, corn flour, buttermilk, garlic paste, baking soda and salt (using a little water if required).
- Dip the baby corn in this batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown in colour.
- Drain on absorbent paper, and serve hot.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day