Are you looking for a tasty and nutritious snack for your child who's always on the go? Try these spring rolls!
- 220g can tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 200g can corn kernels, drained
- 1/3 cup reduced fat cream cheese
- 6 large sheets spring roll pastry
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 210°C. Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine tuna, corn, and cheese in a bowl. Put one-sixth of the tuna mixture on a spring roll pastry. Roll up the pastry to enclose the filling and brush edges with cold water to seal. Repeat the same steps for remaining mixture and pastry. Spray rolls with oil.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Complete this dish with a glass of Lactum 3+/6+. With essential nutrients found in food groups of the Food Pyramid, and now made even healthier** with Healthy-Nutri Blend** to help make your child 100% nourished* and more.
*with 3 balanced meals a day
**Fiber, 25% Lower Sucrose vs. previous formulation, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation
(WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert Consultation. WHO: Geneva)"