As your child learns new things in school, open his palate to new tastes as well. Instead of serving ice cream with banana, serve it with avocados and mangoes.
- Flesh of 1 ripe mango, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 8 scoops coconut or vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup mangoes, diced
- 1 pack caramel pops or 4 tbsp crushed peanut brittle
- Place honey and mango flesh in a blender to make a sauce. Add a little bit of water, if needed. Set aside and refrigerate.
- Divide avocado slices and diced mangoes evenly among four bowls. Top with 2 scoops of ice cream, each. Drizzle over mango sauce. Add caramel pops. Serve right away.
Serve meals with Lactum 3+/6+. With essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid, Lactum 3+/6+ is made even healthier with Healthy-Nutri Blend so you can help give your child 100% nourishment* and more.
*with 3 balanced meals a day
**Fiber, 25% Lower Sucrose vs. previous formulation, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation (WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert Consultation. WHO: Geneva)"