If you can't get your picky eater to eat salad, start training him with a colorful fruit concoction. Use fresh ingredients found in your local market.
- 2 ½ cups ground pork
- ½ cup pork fat trimmings, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup shrimp, peeled and diced
- ½ cup shiitake mushrooms, diced
- ½ tsp rice wine
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 40 pcs siomai wrappers
- Calamansi and soy sauce, as condiment
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a bowl. Marinate for about 60 minutes.
- Take one siomai wrapper and fill with one tablespoon of filling. Cup the wrapper around the filling. Place in a resealable container and freeze until ready to cook. Repeat for the rest of the ingredients.
- To cook siomai, steam for about 12 to 15 minutes. Serve with condiment.
Pair this delicious dish with Lactum 3+/6+. With essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid, Lactum 3+/6+ is now made even healthier* with Healthy Nutri-Blend* to help make your child 100% nourished** in a healthier way!
*Fiber, 25% Lower Sucrose vs. previous formulation, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation (WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert Consultation. WHO: Geneva)**with 3 balanced meals a daySource: http://www.yummy.ph/recipe/Pork-and-Shrimp-Siomai