Mommies, ang kids niyo ba ay laging on-the-go that there's no more time to sit down to eat a proper meal? Do you find that when this happens, your kid always ends up just eating bread? Why not take it one step further? Prepare a healthier kind of bread for your kid! Try our new recipe: Banana Bread
- 2 cups of your kid's favorite juice
- 2 packets of unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon sugar or honey (optional)
- Pour 1/2 cup of juice in a bowl and sprinkle gelatin over it.
- While this sits, heat the remaining juice to boil (can do this in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes).
- Pour hot juice over juice and gelatin mixture and stir, adding in extra sugar if desired.
- Pour mixture into the bottom of a loaf pan and chill for three hours, or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day