- 1 rectangular foccacia loaf (may be replaced with tasty bread)
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp all-purpose cream
- 2 slices sweet ham, cut into small squares
- 2 tbsp sliced button mushrooms, drained
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/8 cup spinach leaves, blanched and squeezed dry
- Slice foccacia loaf lengthwise in half. If using tasty bread, take two pieces and place on a plate.
- In a bowl, mix cream and tomato sauce. Spread on bread evenly.
- Sprinkle ham, mushrooms, cheese, and spinach over bread.
- Toast sandwiches for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Pair this dish with Lactum 3+/6+. With the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid, Lactum 3+/6+ is now made even healthier* with Healthy Nutri-Blend* to help make your child 100% nourished** in a healthier way.
*Fiber, 25% Lower Sucrose vs. previous formulation, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation (WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert Consultation. WHO: Geneva)
**with 3 balanced meals a day