Give your child a great start to his day when you serve him some delicious and nourishing oatmeal pancakes for breakfast! He's sure to love how it tastes, especially if you drizzle a little honey on it. Serve it with a cold glass of Lactum 3+ to help provide 100% nourishment*.
• 1c quick-cook oats
• 1/4c all-purpose flour
• 1c nonfat buttermilk
• 1tbsp sugar
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp cinnamon (ground)
• 1/8 tsp salt
• 2 tbsp butter
• 1 egg
1. Mix oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl.
2. Combine buttermilk, melted butter and egg then add to first mixture. Stir until fully combined.
3. Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Use 2½ tbsp of mixture per pancake.
4. Flip pancakes when its top is covered with bubbles, then cook until the bottom is slightly browned.
*With 3 balanced meals a day
Curious about Judy Ann and Lucho's New Years' resolutions? Click here:
What makes breakfast so important for your child? Find out here: