Teach your kids the importance of proper nutrition as you bond over this fun game!
1. Prepare 10 pieces of paper and write down different food items on each piece.
2. Randomly select five pieces of paper and have your child guess the food items.
3. Start the guessing game! Describe each food item only with the following clues: color and taste, level in the food pyramid, and nutrients it can provide.
4. The whole game should last for 30 seconds. When the time is up, your child can open his/her eyes.
5. Discuss each food item and its respective level in the food pyramid.
6. You can now explain nutrition and the importance of having balanced meals.
7. Start another round with the remaining pieces of paper!