Thrill your kids on the dining table by preparing fun and healthy mummy toast! Don't forget to serve this with a glass of Lactum 3+/6+ to help make your child 100% nourished*
• 8 slices of bread (whole-grain)
• 1 cup meat sauce or spaghetti sauce
• 6 thin slices cheese (mozzarella or light cheddar)
• 8 olives
1. Slice the cheese into thin strips (long enough to run horizontally across each bread slice.
2. Cut the olives in half.
3. For each slice of bread, add a generous amount of sauce (enough to cover the top, but not enough to soak through).