On cold days, it might not be good to let your child play outside. That doesn't mean he can't have fun! Try making this DIY boat out of common household materials for a little fun in the bathtub or even a basin of water!
• 2 plastic water bottles
• 1 cardboard tube (from toilet paper roll)
• 1 cardboard sheet/old carton box
• 1 pair disposable chopsticks (wood)
1. Seal both bottles with their caps and tape them securely together side-by-side.
2. Cut the cardboard sheet into a rectangular shape
Sides: 12 inches
Ends: 8 inches
3. Make four 1-inch cuts along the length of the cardboard rectangle (1 inch from the corner).
4. Fold each edge upward and tape into position.
5. Cut the toilet roll in half lengthwise. Carefully make two holes in each half and insert one chopstick.
6. Make two holes in the middle of the cardboard rectangle large enough to fit the chopsticks. Insert the chopsticks and tape securely.
7. Tape the water bottles to the body.