Christmas Tree Sandwiches
Your kids will be feeling quite jolly when they see these Christmas Tree Sandwiches on the Noche Buena table! They taste as good as they look, and are best when paired with a chilled or warm glass of Lactum 3+/6+ to help provide 100% nourishment* for your child.
*with 3 balanced meals a day
• 10 slices of rye bread
• 1 cup pesto sauce
• 5 ham slices
• 1 carrot
• 1 bell pepper
• 2 lettuce leaves
• 5 cherry tomatoes
• Cheese spread
1. Toast bread, remove crust, trim into tree shapes and set aside.
2. Cut ham and carrots into thin strips.
3. Tear lettuce leaves into small pieces.
4. Slice cherry tomatoes in half.
5. For the first sandwich type, coat the bread slice liberally with pesto sauce, add ham and carrot slices (arrange diagonally) and place a slice of cherry tomato at the top. Do this for 5 slices.
6. For the second type, coat each remaining bread slice liberally with cheese spread then add the torn lettuce leaves (arrange to look like tree layers), alternating with ham slices. Place a slice of cherry tomato on top.
Makes 10 sandwiches. Serve warm.
*With 3 balanced meals a day
Find out what Judy Ann loves preparing for Lucho's Noche Buena!
Learn how to make Noche Buena meals healthier!