Try a fresh version of your picky eater's favorite tomato-based spaghetti. Remember, the fresher the ingredients, the better tasting your dish will be!
- 12 cherry or baby tomatoes
- 2 regular tomatoes, sliced into halves
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 1 small bunch chives
- 8 pcs green or black olives
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Cheddar or Parmesan cheese, grated
- 200g pasta, cooked
- Place baby tomatoes in a large bowl and squeeze until juices come out. Juice the larger tomatoes and pour into the bowl.
- Cut the fresh basil leaves and chives into tiny pieces using scissors. Slice olives into strips. Place these ingredients into the bowl of tomatoes. Pour olive oil over ingredients and toss to combine. Add cooked pasta and toss until thoroughly coated with fresh pasta sauce.
- Serve pasta in individual dishes. Sprinkle cheese on top.
This nutritious dish is best served with Lactum 3+/6+. With essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid, Lactum 3+/6+ is now made even healthier* with Healthy Nutri-Blend* to help make your child 100% nourished** in a healthier way.
*Fiber, 25% Lower Sucrose vs. previous formulation, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation (WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert Consultation. WHO: Geneva)
**with 3 balanced meals a day