Let your picky eater try something different. This pairing of honey and mustard is a popular favorite and works well with a kid's own favorite which is chicken!
- Vegetable oil
- 2 ½ cups bread crumbs
- 4 chicken breast fillets, skin removed
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place oven rack in the middle layer. Preheat oven to 95 degrees Celsius. Grease baking sheet with vegetable oil.
- Pound chicken to get an even thickness. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine honey and mustard in a shallow dish or plate. On another dish, place breadcrumbs. Dip chicken into honey-mustard, coating on both sides. Then, coat with breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- In a skillet over medium fire, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil until very hot, but not smoking. Cook chicken breasts two at a time until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add remaining 2 tbsp oil when needed, but ideally after cooking every 2 pieces. Transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake chicken until firm when pressed, about 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Serve this dish with a glass of Lactum 3+ or 6+, with essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid, is now made even healthier with Healthy-Nutri Blend* to help make your child 100% nourished** and more. So moms like you can be 100% panatag!
*Fiber, Lower Added Sucrose, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation (WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert consultation. WHO. Geneva)
**with 3 balanced meals a day