Add veggies to the all-time favorite chicken, and make this you child's new favorite dish!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small green or red bell pepper
- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1 ½ cups diced tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Add chicken and sprinkle salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Put bell pepper and mushroom in the pan over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper; cook for 4 minutes. Add pasta sauce and stir. Put back the chicken, reduce heat, and simmer. Wait until chicken is cooked. Top with parsley.
Don't forget to serve your meals with a glass of Lactum 3+/6+. With essential nutrients from the Food Pyramid and now made even healthier** with Healthy-Nutri Blend, your kid can be 100% nourished* in a healthier way**.
*with 3 balanced meals a day
**Fiber, 25% Lower Sucrose vs. previous formulation, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation
(WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert Consultation. WHO: Geneva)"