Let your distracted eater hold on to his food so he can focus on it. Get him to explore his food, too, by breaking apart every pita pocket.
- 4 whole-wheat pita breads, halved
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- ¾ cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp flour
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Grease a square baking dish. Set aside.
- Whisk together milk, eggs, flour, salt, and pepper in a bowl until smooth. Add cheese, bacon, and broccoli. Pour mixture into the baking pan.
- Bake until the center is set, about 30-35 minutes. Remove and cool for about 10 minutes. Cut into triangles and insert in pita pockets.
Pair this snack with a glass of Lactum 3+/6+ to create a 100% nourishing meal. Lactum 3+/6+, with essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid, is now made even healthier with Healthy-Nutri Blend* to help make your child 100% nourished** and more. So moms like you can be 100% panatag!
*Fiber, Lower Added Sucrose, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation (WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert consultation. WHO. Geneva)
**with 3 balanced meals a day