This protein-rich dish is great as a dinner appetizer. It can also be stored in the refrigerator until ready to be packed as your child's baon.
- 500 grams shrimp, steamed and peeled
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 184-gram canned tuna in water, drained and flaked
- Lemon wedges, for serving
For the vinaigrette:
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- Fresh flat-leaf parley, chopped
- First make the vinaigrette. Whisk all ingredients in a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl, place shrimps, cucumber, and tomatoes. Pour the vinaigrette over and toss to combine ingredients. Add in the tuna and toss again. Serve in bowls with lemon wedges.
Remember to serve your child's meals with Lactum 3+/6+.With essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid, Lactum 3+/6+ is now made even healthier* with Healthy Nutri-Blend* to help make your child 100% nourished** in a healthier way.
*Fiber, 25% Lower Sucrose vs. previous formulation, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation (WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert Consultation. WHO: Geneva)
**with 3 balanced meals a day