Introduce your kids to Falafel! This might just be the veggie dish they will totally like.
- 1 can dry chickpeas
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- olive oil
- Soak chickpeas in water overnight, refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Put chickpeas, carrot, garlic, parsley, coriander, cumin, and 3 tablespoons of oil in a blender. Pulse until you form a stiff dough.
- Scoop out small balls. Press them tightly before shaping into falafels.
- Put shaped falafels on a baking tray lined with baking paper and brush them with oil.
- Bake at 200°C for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Let your kids enjoy this dish with a glass of Lactum 3+/6+ to help make him 100% nourished* in a healthier way**. With essential nutrients from the Food Pyramid and now made even healthier** with Healthy-Nutri Blend**.
*with 3 balanced meals a day
**Fiber, 25% Lower Sucrose vs. previous formulation, Healthy Calorie Blend in line with expert recommendation
(WHO/FAO 2003. Diet, nutrition and the prevention of chronic diseases. Joint WHO/FAO Expert Consultation. WHO: Geneva)"