Cheddar and apple
Sandwiches are a common favorite meal among children, not in the least because they enjoy the novelty of eating with their hands. Put the right filling in and you’ll have a delicious and nourishing dish that is easy for you to prepare, and convenient and fun for your child to eat! Don’t forget to serve it with a delicious glass of Lactum 3+ or 6+ to help provide 100% nourishment*!
Sliced bread (preferably whole wheat)
1. Toast bread slices lightly and evenly on both sides.
2. Cut the apple into quarters, remove the core and seeds, and slice thinly.
3. Slice the cheese thinly.
4. Add a smear of strawberry jam to the inner part of a slice of bread.
5. Top with enough apple slices to cover the bread, and 2-3 slices of cheese.
6. Cover with another slice of bread.