Who knew that waffles could be made into sandwiches? Remember moms, the only thing you need to remember when it comes to getting the interest of your kids in food is to be creative in preparing them. Try this Waffle Sandwich that is surely new to the eyes and taste of your kids!
- 1 tablespoon fruit spread (or your favourite jam!)
- 2 whole waffles, lightly toasted
- 1 slice ham
- 1 slice chicken breast
- 1 slice cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- Spread the fruit jam on one side of each waffle and sandwich the ham, chicken and cheese in between.
- Coat the outside of each waffle with butter.
- rill the sandwich and press lightly.
- Cook until the cheese is melted and the waffles are golden-brown, about 2 minutes.
- Cut into quarters and eat while still warm.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day