Picky eaters tend to eat what is just familiar to them. That's why it's always a challenge to make them eat nutritious food. But with this Vegetables in Creamy White Sauce recipe, not only will you be able to mask the food he doesn't like to eat, you can even add your own preferred veggie or meat!
- 1 cup peas
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- Boil peas until soft and drain water.
- Set aside with diced carrots.
- Melt butter and stir in flour until mixture is smooth.
- Add ½ cup of milk and heat stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk while stirring until mixture becomes thick. Heat until mixture is about to boil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add peas and carrots.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day