Mahirap to convince your kids to choose cookies and cake over broccoli and carrots but with the following kid-friendly tips, they will be eating fruits and veggies every day and loving it.
Vegetable quesadillas offer more nutrients, texture and taste than the usual cheese-filled tortillas.
- 1/2 eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed
- 6 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Lightly oil a grill pan and place over medium heat. Grill eggplant for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until tender. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Arrange eggplant slices, tomato slices, and spinach on 3 of the tortillas. Sprinkle each with cheese and top with remaining tortillas.
- Place quesadillas on hot grill pan and grill 4 to 5 minutes per side or until cheese is melted and quesadilla is warmed through.
- Cut quesadillas into 6 equal triangles. Serve with salsa.
As you serve this dish to your kid, give him a glass of Lactum 3+ or 6+!
Just like this meal supports your kid's appetite in eating the right food, ang Lactum ay ang katuwang ng mga mommies sa pagbibigay ng 100% nourishment.* It has the essential nutrients found in the food groups from the food pyramid. Lactum is also a high source of Appetite Support Nutrients** tulad ng Zinc, Iron, Folic Acid, Thiamin and Vitamin B12 to help make your child a 100% nourished kid.
*with 3 balanced meals a day