One way to add more nutrients to a typical cheese sandwich is to make it into tuna melt. Packed with different ingredients from the cheese and tuna, it's guaranteed to be a nourishing snack at siguradong hahanap-hanapin din ng mga kids.
- 12 ounces canned chunk light tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 slices bread, toasted
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Spread 1/4 cup of the tuna mixture on each slice of toast; top with tomato slices and 2 tablespoons cheese. Place sandwiches in the oven toaster until golden brown.
- Pair this exciting dish with a glass of Lactum 3+ or 6+!
- Just like this meal supports your kid's appetite in eating the right food, ang Lactum ay ang katuwang ng mga mommies sa pagbibigay ng 100% nourishment.* It has the essential nutrients found in the food groups from the food pyramid. Lactum is also a high source of Appetite Support Nutrients** tulad ng Zinc, Iron, Folic Acid, Thiamin and Vitamin B12 to help make your child a 100% nourished.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day