Tuna is known to be rich in nutrients so you can't go wrong with this Tuna Macaroni Salad recipe. It will make your distracted eater captivated by its delicious and nutritious taste!
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can baby peas, drained
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, stir together the macaroni, tuna, onion and peas.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Mix in the mayonnaise, relish, salt and pepper. Garnish with egg wedges.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day