Kids love pizza – we all know that. However, they're not exactly known as the healthiest food out there. But with a little creativity, you can put a twist to this typically indulgent dish to help your picky eater get their protein (tuna), vitamins C (pineapple and tomatoes), A, and K (tomatoes), plus a whole more!
- 8 pieces medium-shaped pandesal (halved)
- 1 pouch (115g) Italian pizza sauce
- ¾ cup tuna chunks in brine (drained)
- 1 pouch of pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 1pc. medium onion, sliced
- 1 pc. medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 pc. medium red tomato, diced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Heat bread for about 1 minute or less. Spread pizza sauce over the bread. Top with tuna, tomato, onions, and bell pepper. Layer grated cheese on top (this helps hide some ingredients that your kids do not want to see).
- Toast or bake until cheese melts. And voila! You have just made delicious and healthy pizza that your kids will enjoy just like the original.
- To top it off, serve it with a glass of Lactum 3+ or 6+ Plain or Choco on the side!
- Just like this tropical pizza pandesal supports your kid's appetite in eating the right food, ang Lactum ay ang katuwang ng mga mommies in helping provide 100% nourishment.* It has the essential nutrients found in the food groups in the food pyramid. Lactum is also a high source of Appetite Support Nutrients** tulad ng Zinc, Iron, Folic Acid, Thiamin, and Vitamin B12 to help make your child a 100% nourished kid!
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day