Give your kids a treat with this delicious breakfast or merienda—Toast with Honey-Mustard dip! Allow your picky eaters to enjoy this treat with a dip perfect with a glass of Lactum 3+ or 6+!
- A pat of butter (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 2 slice(s) bread
- Your favorite kind of cheese
- Optional extras: a few slices of pickle, a slice of tomato
- For the dip: Stir the ingredients together on your plate or in a bowl, and dip in. If you are sharing the dip, just rip your sandwich into pieces and only dip in once per piece.
- For the sandwich: Melt the butter in the skillet on medium heat. Put in one slice of bread, arrange the cheese in an even layer over it, add any extras that you like, and top with the other piece of bread. Cook 2 to 4 minutes, until the cheese is slightly melted and the bottom is golden brown. Flip the sandwich and cook another 2 to 4 minutes, until the cheese is oozing out the sides and the bread is golden brown. Turn off the stove.
- Remove the toast from the skillet and cut it in half diagonally. Try it with a little Honey Dip with each bite.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day