All eyes will be on this mouthwatering snack that even your child can make!
- 1 lb beef strips, thinly sliced
- 1 lb mixed vegetable strips (carrots, red and green bell peppers)
- 8 ears baby corn
- ½ cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- In a small bowl, mix teriyaki sauce and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Heat a little oil and stir-fry beef strips for two minutes on high heat in a large skillet or wok.
- Add vegetables. Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until the vegetables are tender but crispy.
- Pour teriyaki mixture and bring to a boil. Let sauce cook for one minute or until it thickens. Remove from heat. Serve with cellophane noodles (sotanghon) or rice.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day