Make this colorful treat to get your child's attention during mealtime. You can also modify this recipe by using fruits in season.
- 1 90-gram pack clear unflavored gelatin
- 400 ml water
- 50g mango, diced
- 50g kiwi, diced
- 50g watermelon, diced
- Prepare gelatin following directions on the package.
- Take ½ cup of the gelatin mixture and reserve it. Pour the remaining mixture into four small bowls or ramekins. Let it set in the refrigerator for 2 minutes or more.
- Place diced fruits carefully on the chilled gelatin.
- Pour the reserved gelatin mixture on the fruits. Place bowls back in the refrigerator. Serve cold.
Don't forget to pair this meal with Lactum 3+/6+. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid to help make your child 100% nourished*. Para ikaw mommy, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day