You'll be 100% panatag that you are meeting the nutritional needs of your distracted child with this mix of chicken and veggies! Stir fried, this combo boasts a rich source of nutrients such as protein and B-vitamins.
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 whole chicken breasts, skinned
- 2-3 ounces broccoli, broken into small flowerets
- 2 medium carrots, scraped and finely sliced lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Flour to coat
- Dip in flour to coat.
- Remove the skin and any bones from the chicken and cut into very thin strips
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan. When hot, throw in the chicken and stir fry for about 4 minutes, turning constantly then remove from pan.
- Heat the remaining oil then stir fry the vegetables for 3-5 minutes on high heat, stirring continuously. Turn heat down and put the chicken pieces back.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of stock and soy sauce and stir carefully.
- Put the lid on and simmer for 2 minutes.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day