Giving your busy kids easy-to-eat meals will do wonders especially if they have lots of activities lined up for the day and to easily achieve the perfect nutrition for kids as well.
So aside from giving them time to perform, we also have to make sure that the food we give them are nutritious. Try this recipe, mommy!
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Salt & ground pepper, to taste
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans and cook, stirring often, until seared in spots, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add water, cover, reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes for tender-crisp or 6 minutes for tender.
- Push the beans to the side; add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes, stir everything together and cook until the tomatoes begin to break down, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vinegar, salt and pepper.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day