Since busy kids are always on-the-go, they need food that are rich in nutrients and will also leave them feeling full to keep them active for a long time. Rice Soup Delight is perfect for your busy child because it can be considered a complete meal that is filling.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 egg yolks
- 1//2 cup boiled chicken, shredded
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 3 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup diced carrots
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix egg yolk and milk.
- Heat chicken broth in a pan using low flame.
- Add half a cup of the broth into the mixture.
- Add mixture slowly into the pan stirring it frequently.
- When mixture slightly thickens, add cooked rice, carrots and chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day
Reference: Shiela Ellison and Judith Gray (2005). 365 Foods Kid Love to Eat (3rd edition). Illinois, USA: Sourcebooks, Inc.