Make delicious dishes all in a jiffy. Try this Quick Vegetable Soup for distracted kids and have them crave for more!
- 2 spring onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups water
- 3 tsp corn flour
- 2 to 3 tbsp grated cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the spring onions. Peel and grate the carrot.
- Pour the milk, water and corn flour into a saucepan. Mix well.
- Add the spring onions and carrot and bring to a boil.
- Add cheese, salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Pour into bowls. Serve hot.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day