Attractive para sa mga bata ang meatballs, because they're shaped like toys kids are used to playing with. Mealtime can still be fun even when you serve nutritious food.
- 500g Ground Beef
- 500 g Ground pork
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pack spaghetti sauce or 1kilo of fresh tomatoes (boiled)
- Season w/ salt and pepper.
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Mix ground beef, pork, onion, garlic, breadcrumbs and eggs
- Season with salt and pepper
- Shape mixture into twenty-four meatballs
- Place it in pan
- Fry for 30-35 minutes or until meatballs are cooked.
- Place meatballs in a pan
- Pour in sliced tomatoes or spaghetti sauce over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low heat, Makes 6 servings (4 meatballs each).
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day