It's always a challenge to provide proper nutrition for children who are picky eaters. Try this potato salad recipe recommended by Lactum! If there's a vegetable that you can easily make a picky eater eat, it's this!
- 4 hard boiled eggs (shelled)
- 6 cups cooked potatoes, bite sized slices
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup raisin
- Salt and pepper
- Separate egg white from egg yolk.
- Place bite-sized potatoes in a bowl.
- Dice egg whites. Add to the bowl with potatoes.
- Add egg yolk to mayonnaise and mix until smooth. If a blender is available, blend until smooth.
- Add raisins to the bowl of potatoes.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Best served when chilled.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day