Instead of ordering pizza, why not try this at home! With just a few ingredients, you can make a delicious yet nutritious meal for kids that are always on the go.
- 4 pieces party loaf bread slices
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup of ham, sliced into small cubes
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 pieces egg, beaten
- 1 cup Japanese crumbs
- 2 cups cooking oil
- Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin.
- Spread about a tablespoon of pizza sauce on the bread.
- Place some of the ham and cheese.
- Roll bread to make a log.
- Heat the oil and deep-fry bread rolls until slightly brown and crispy. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Slice fried rolls into serving pieces.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day