Kids are very busy nowadays. With so much stuff to do for school and for their extra-curricular activities, dapat lagi tayong handa to prepare meals that are nutritious and delicious gaya ng recipe na ito!
- 1/3 cup of pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 chicken breast fillets, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup of pineapple chunks
- Combine pineapple juice and sugar and add the cubed chicken breast. Marinade the chicken for about a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Skewer the sliced vegetables and chicken alternately on wooden sticks and start fitting into an over toaster.
- Preheat the oven toaster for about 2 minutes and start cooking the chicken kebabs for about 6-7 minutes until cooked.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day