Give your child a nutritious, delightful and fruity treat when he comes home from school. These bite-sized baked goodies also make for a yummy baon to eat during recess.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 cup mango juice
- ½ cup finely chopped mangoes
- ½ cup diced mangoes, for topping
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil 4 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- butter, for greasing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Mix sugar, milk, oil, egg, chopped mangoes, and mango juice in a separate bowl. Add the flour mixture gradually and mix until completely combined.
- Using the butter, grease mini cupcake baking tins. Pour the cupcake batter in and add diced mangoes as topping.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. If using regular-sized muffin tins, bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven. Let the baking tin cool on a wire rack before serving the muffins.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day