One of the all-time favorite food of kids, even picky eaters, is pancakes. Gawing extra healthy ang pancakes with our pancake-peanut butter-banana combo recipe!
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oi1
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- Banana slices
- pancake syrup
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, sugar, and oil until smooth. Beat in the egg, then the milk. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture, stirring just until blended.
- Next, lightly coat a griddle or skillet with oil and heat it over medium-high heat. Drop the batter onto the griddle by 1/4-cup measures. Cook until tiny bubbles appear on the surfaces of the cakes, then flip them and cook a few minutes more. Serve topped with banana slices and drizzled with maple syrup. Makes twelve 4-inch pancakes.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day