Pasta and pancit in one? Surprise your distracted eaters with this unique presentation of their favourite dish! Add in more of his favourite veggies to make it uniquely his own!
- 8 ounce(s) linguine or spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 pound(s) ground chicken
- 1 clove(s) garlic, crushed
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 package(s) (10-ounce) sliced white mushrooms
- 1/2 small head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated peeled fresh ginger
- Heat large covered saucepot of salted water to boiling on high. Add linguine and cook as label directs.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil on medium-high until hot. Add chicken and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink throughout, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, transfer chicken to bowl.
- To drippings in skillet, add garlic, light parts of green onions, and remaining oil; cook 1 minute. Stir in mushrooms; cook 5 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Add cabbage, carrots, and water; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and cabbage wilts, stirring often.
- In cup, stir teriyaki sauce and ginger until combined. Drain linguine well and add with teriyaki mixture and chicken to vegetables in skillet; cook 2 minutes to blend flavors and heat through, gently tossing with tongs.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day