Find the way to your kid's appetite through this bright, colourful, and zesty Orange Chicken Recipe!
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced about 1/2-inch thick
- 2 large red or green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 8 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups Mandarin orange segments or fresh orange segments
- 2 onions, chopped
- hot cooked rice
- Put carrots, peppers, garlic, then the chicken, ginger, salt, pepper & frozen orange juice in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours. Serve chicken on hot cooked rice on platter.
- Top with orange segments and green onions. Serve chicken liquid in gravy boat, if desired.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day