Enjoy bits of fun with your favorite cheesy pasta! By adding cute-shaped nuggets, makukuha mo talaga ang atensyon ng mga bata. Nutritious and delicious pa ang kakainin nila!
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine bread crumbs and cheese.
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg white. Dip chicken pieces in egg white, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
- In a bowl, combine milk and cheese. Stir and blend well.
- Heat in a microwave for 2 minutes at medium setting.
- Mix cooked pasta twists and cheese mixture.
- Transfer to serving a dish and let stand for a few minutes.
- Top with the tender chicken nuggets and garnish with chopped parsley.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day