Mommies, the trick to getting the attention of your distracted kid to stay still and eat his food is to serve a nutritious meal that looks and taste scrumptious. Try Lactum's no-bake cinnamon rolls. This sweet and healthy dessert is sure to be a hit with kids especially for those with a sweet tooth.
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon water, or as needed
- Roll the bread slices until very flat. Butter the bread, and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Starting on one side, roll up the bread slice until tight. Repeat with the second bread slice. Cut the bread rolls into 1 inch slices.
- Mix the confectioners' sugar with the water in a small bowl to make a thin frosting. Drizzle frosting over the bread slices, and serve.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day