This nutritious dish is one great way to get your kid well-fed on a busy school night. It's easy to prepare and eat!
- 2 fish fillets, cut into 2-inch cubes
- ½ green bell pepper, cut like the fish
- ½ red bell pepper, cut like the fish
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 barbecue sticks
For the marinade:
- ½ cup mirin or rice wine
- 3 tbsp miso or Japanese miso
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Mix ingredients for the marinade. Throw the fish in the marinade and let it sit for 3 hours or at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat oven toaster.
- Skewer the fish, bell peppers and onion alternately.
- Place skewers in the oven toaster and cook for 7 minutes. Serve hot.
Complete this dish with a glass Lactum 3+ or 6+. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid to help make your child 100% nourished*. And ikaw mommy, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day