This dessert is one head-turner your distracted eater will be excited about. Serve this to the whole family during Sunday dinner.
- 2 large mangoes, flesh from cheeks removed and cubed
- ½ cup uncooked mini sago
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2/3 cup milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- Desiccated coconut, toasted (for garnish)
- Cook sago based on package instructions.
- In a sauce pan, combine coconut milk, milk, and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat and let cool. Chill the mixture for 1 hour.
- In a serving bowl, mix coconut milk mixture and sago. Top with mangoes and garnish with desiccated coconut. Serve.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day