This hearty dish will surely energize a busy kid on a busy day. It’s easy to cook, too!
- 20 pieces large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss shrimp with some olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread shrimp on a baking pan and cook in the oven for 6-8 minutes, or until they are pink.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain, but reserve some of the liquid. Immediately toss the pasta with melted butter, ¼ cup olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and the liquid from the pasta. Add shrimp. Serve hot.
Don't forget to pair this meal with Lactum 3+/6+. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid to help make your child 100% nourished*. Para ikaw mommy, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day