Attract your distracted eater's palette with this sandwich recipe full of flavor! Simple, easy, and nutritious, you can even ask your child's help while preparing it.
- 2 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bread (white, wheat, or raisin)
- 1 thin slice cooked ham
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- Sprinkle grated cheese on one slice of bread and top with ham. Top with second slice of bread.
- In a small skillet, melt half the butter over medium heat. Add the sandwich and cook about 3 minutes, pressing down with a spatula. Flip sandwich and add remaining butter to the skillet. Cook another 2 minutes.
- Drizzle sandwich with half the honey and let cook another minute, flipping one more time to coat other side of the bread with the remaining honey. Cut into quarters.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day