Eggs cooked with filling! Appealing sa mga bata ang cheese kaya hindi talaga nila matatanggihan ang tasty ham and cheese omelet. Panatag ka pa na packed ito ng nutrients!
- 6 pieces eggs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup chopped/cubed ham
- 1/3 cup grated cheese
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs until foamy.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Over moderate heat, melt the butter in the frying pan. Pour in beaten eggs, titling side to side to coat the pan.
- When the eggs have thickened and the omelet bottom is formed, place the ham and cheese in the center. Fold sides of the omelet over the filling to enclose it.
- Carefully turn the omelet with the spatula to cook the other side.
- Slide omelet onto a plate and serve while hot.
Makes 3 servings.
Remember to give your child Lactum 3+ or 6+ with his meals. Lactum has the essential nutrients found in food groups from the food pyramid. It helps make your child 100% nourished*, and you, mom, 100% panatag!
*with 3 balanced meals a day